Thursday, May 22, 2008

Enough with the Whine

Goodness gracious, I have this lovely pink apartment, and I feel like all I ever do in it is whine and complain. And that simply won't do -- wine is perfectly acceptable in my pink apartment, but I think that my whining has got to stop.

So *brisk clap* let's move onto to something that is happy and nice, shall we?

I asked what happens if my best wasn't good enough. And you all made me feel much better. Because you made me realize that everyone feels like that at one time or another. And all you have to do is keep trying. And hope it's enough.

And, as it turns out, while it might not have been my best, it still was enough. Because I applied to graduate school and medical school, and actually got in. Seriously? I think that no one was more surprised that me.

And the lesson? Sometimes you just have to keep trying. Eventually you get there.

Although I do have a feeling that this is going to give me a whole different set of things to whine about discuss at my pretty pink apartment...

1 comment:

Constance 101 said...

Congratulations! And good luck!