Saturday, January 12, 2008

Losing It

Have you ever had one of those days that you think you are seriously going to lose your shit? I am talking about the days that you find yourself yelling at the drop of a hat, when normally those things would just roll right off your back. Instead of "oh, spilled milk? no problem, we'll just clean it up" you revert to "ARGH! Could we not have a spill for just the next five minutes?! ARGH". I find it no coincidence that ARGH! sounds very much like something an orge might be yelling, since I am feeling a little bit ogre-ish myself now that you mention it.

I think that if someone could invent patience in a pill that I would keep some - a big jar - on hand just for days like these....

Bitch, moan, whine, whine. I should just get over it already - a day that tests your patience is not all that unheard of. And tomorrow is another day to try again....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha---I know EXACTLY!

constance the seventeenth said...

I feel ya! Some days I just want to smack everyone that comes withind 5 feet of me. Usually it has to do with my hormones. :)

Stimey said...

I would be first in line for those pills.

Constance the Pink said...

Want some of mine? LOL Know exactly what you mean...we had that milk issue here this morning.